Samsung user for over 10 years.
Had every Note since the beginning.
But I can't put up any longer with the curved screen stupidity and I am looking at other brands if flat screen is not offered.
Cons of curved screen:
1. Screen prone to break.
2. No usable screensaver available.
3. Distortion of the image near edges.
4. Difficulties using the s-pen near edges.
5. Light glaring from the curve.
6. Accidental touching of the curved edge.
Don't you get it SAMSUNG??!
I like the curved screen as far as appeal goes. But overall I'd rather go without it. It makes tapping things on edge of screen a hassle sometimes, especially when playing a game.
When they first started introducing curves and notifications run along the edge I could understand still using. Now, other than appeal they are now hassle than anything.