JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Glitter (sparkling) effect in live messages is gone

(Topic created: 01-07-2020 06:54 AM)
userbU2vkK962X
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've used Luce messages for the first time and loved the glitter effect. I did one for my wife and then tried tio do second one and suddenly is not working anymore... instead only lighting effect id activated when I select glitter.  I have deleted the cache information but didn't work

16 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userbU2vkK962X
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes, I did it. that one was the first suggestion you gave me...the app started as the first time but the problem persisted

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried force stopping the app and clearing just the cache and data for the app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userbU2vkK962X
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I think I did it...but just in case could you explain how to do it?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Go to settings > apps > live message > tap on force stop > tap on storage and clear the cache and data

userbU2vkK962X
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

For me is working now...I uninstalled and re-installed 0.12.2 version.

0 Likes
userkyog108108
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I found the effect changed after one ui 2.0 update. The sparkle effect show up after playing video but not while writing as it was showing in one ui 1.0 while writing text. So the problem solved.

0 Likes