JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Glitter (sparkling) effect in live messages is gone

(Topic created: 09-18-2019 03:14 AM)
userbU2vkK962X
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I've used Luce messages for the first time and loved the glitter effect. I did one for my wife and then tried tio do second one and suddenly is not working anymore... instead only lighting effect id activated when I select glitter.  I have deleted the cache information but didn't work

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Go to settings > apps > live message > tap on force stop > tap on storage and clear the cache and data

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

16 Replies
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried running the device in Safe Mode?
1. Turn off the device
2. Now switch your phone back on. Immediately you see the Samsung logo appear on your screen, press and hold the Volume Down key until the phone boots completely to the home screen.
3. You should now see a watermark caption "Safe Mode" at the bottom left corner of your phone screen. This will now disable all 3rd party apps.

0 Likes
userbU2vkK962X
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes I did it, still the sparkling option gives only highlight 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you updated your device recently?

0 Likes
userbU2vkK962X
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not I haven't updated recently.  I'm using the last version (my device is Note10+ in AT&T btw)

0 Likes
userkJHBakhaDj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi,

The same thing has happened to me. Just today tho it came back BUT ONLY WHEN I PLAY IT BACK, not as I am using the pen anymore. Can u play it n see the glitter/sparkle feature? For the cost of this phone all features should work. 

Rosana

0 Likes
user8uAQnlvSh9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the same problem...

0 Likes
userkyog108108
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i am having the same issue, after updating to one ui 2.0 and android 10 to note 9, sparkle effect of live message not working, if i select sparkle effect it just works as glow effect. glow and sparkle does same effect like glow.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userkyog108108 Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userbU2vkK962X
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I still have the issue, even after the last update and yes even in safe mode

0 Likes