cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Clock Position

I'm hoping that either the "Good Lock" app gets updated soon or that Android 10 gets an update because I HATE having the time on the top left. It looks better on the top right. And ideas? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Clock Position

Got the Good Lock update notification this morning and have not been able to find the setting to move the clock. Only change type and color. So disappointed right now. ☹

Highlighted
Asteroid

GoodLock 2020

GoodLock is officially running for my Note10+ but LockStar is having issues. Anyone else experienced this?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Good lock update

Good lock update released today for "Quickstar" and "Task Changer" specifically....for those who were waiting like I was. Best part is you can customize your menu and notification swipe with quick star and keep your dark mode on for those who want some color in their dark world like me.

Asteroid

Good lock

I downloaded the new good lock and I cannot get lock star to work. I keep getting the message "waiting to connect try again in a few minutes". Anyone else have this issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Good lock

Yeah, I did, for a few minutes. Everyone is getting them all again at the same time is all, I think. The only ones I dont have are Nav and Niceshot. Hopefully we get Nav back and they replace niceshot with some other awesomeness, but if not, that's cool too, cause they're already above and beyond anything we could have hoped for with a flagship from any other company, right? Oh, and it took me a good part of the day to get all the modules, I went through a lot of different channels, you might try that too.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Android 10 ONE UI 2.0 Good Lock Not Working

Updated to Android 10 this morning on my unlocked note 10 plus only to notice Good lock is not working and I cannot move the clock back to the right side where it belongs! Any update on if and when Samsung will support Android 10 and good lock tweaks? I really enjoyed the little things but nothing now!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Android 10 ONE UI 2.0 Good Lock Not Working

Good lock should be updated a little after one ui 2 goes out to everyone. It's a sacrifice we all make. But should be good sometime late January or early February

Highlighted
Asteroid

hopefully it won't take that long! I miss my right clock and it has only been a few hours that I have been dealing with the left clock!!! 

Highlighted
Constellation

I just noticed my clock was on the left. Still figuring what all was affected. This stinks..