Original topic:

Google Search Chime not working

(Topic created on: 12/20/20 1:16 PM)
Captjaneway3
Asteroid
Options
Note10
When I say ok Google or press the Google mic i no longer get the chime and only get vibration. I searched for a solution which tells me to change some accessibility options but that did nothing. Note 10 plus here. Any ideas on how bring the chime back?
0 Likes
4 Replies
rooxx
Astronaut
Options
Note10
hi
0 Likes
Captjaneway3
Asteroid
Options
Note10
any ideas
0 Likes
Options
Note10
yes a few... first go to you Google account in the settings menu and select account services, search, assistant, voice (last option) then enter assistant and be prepared for set ups, controls, preferences, managing,... ect.. loads of options, search for any notifications, personalize for app usages, snapshot. see if it's on if not turn on play sounds when used. then check in settings menu sounds and vibration, system sounds and vibration controls, turn on preferences and make sure sounds with touch interactions is on. then settings, apps, default apps, what the default device assistant app? pressing the home for assistant does it bring up snapshot or the default.
0 Likes
Captjaneway3
Asteroid
Options
Note10
none of that did anything and it was working up until a couple of days ago and then just stopped and I have made no changes to my settings
0 Likes