cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_sTCSG3r
Astronaut

Was able to download the app but not able to use it. Very...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was able to download the app but not able to use it. Very weird. Can't launch the app must be integrated into the camera.

userJZjwN6b0eU
Constellation

Re: Got the Note 10 plus without 3d scanner app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, to download the 3D scanner app do the following:

Open the Camera app

Activate Bixby Vision in the Camera app

Follow the activation steps 

At the end of the flow you will be directed to a page where you can download the 3D scanner and other related apps to Bixby. 

Worth mentioning that once you download the 3D scanner it doesn't work well, I tried scanning an object 10 times and all failed. 

Hope it is useful. 

Regards Marwan 

userHAOk8DyjGw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
An amazing working app simply needs to update a version in addition to confirm the camera's Bixby settings to enter night frames and confirm that Bixby will approve the 3D
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here's the APK file for the 3D scanner. If you are unable to use it then you should be able to with this APK

https://s.amsu.ng/3xh76T61ZF4N

Samsung_MmN4z71
Astronaut

Just got out of chat with the agent, isnt released yet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got out of chat with the agent, isnt released yet

usergIJBzDfUpP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Open Camera > Bixy Vision (Top of screen) > Apps > 3D Scanner.  I downloaded it yesterday evening. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usergIJBzDfUpP 

That's odd because it works for me and a few others

philnolan3d
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also don't see it I looked through Bixby Vision as others suggested, there are a bunch of apps to download but not that one. As a 3D artist who works a lot with 3D scanning that's one feature I was really looking forward to.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The 3D Scanning capabilities of the DepthVision camera on the Galaxy Note10+ were demonstrated at Unpack 2019 which showcased the ability for users to 3D scan objects and animate them or render them in 3D.  This capability will be available in the coming days on the Galaxy Note10+ as a Bixby Vision app. An update will be released to add this feature. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_cT7dnVf
Astronaut

Have you downloaded AR Core? Many apps out there I have o...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you downloaded AR Core? Many apps out there I have on my SD yet to try on my S9+ with S10 framework, Note 9/10 features.