cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
usergQkR5hsAes
Constellation

Hard press home button note 10

What happened to the invisible/hard press home button on the new note 10 plus? It's like no bodies talking about this. 

14 REPLIES 14
userbzIJuQttZ4
Constellation

Re: Hard press home button note 10

I got my 10+ on Friday and have been searching the phone trying to find how to turn the hard press to open the phone function. I can't find it anywhere. Kinda annoying. 

useryTOHPJWG9I
Constellation

Been looking for it myself 

userutHVDZC5BH
Asteroid

Double tap is a available to wake the phone. Perhaps this...

Double tap is a available to wake the phone. Perhaps this replaces it?

LeLeD120
Asteroid

Re: Double tap is a available to wake the phone. Perhaps this...

@userutHVDZC5BH wrote:

Double tap is a available to wake the phone. Perhaps this replaces it?

Double tap WHERE? On the screen?

The power button is way too hard to turn the phone on in the note10.  I'm used to using the fingerprint button on the back or pressing down on the screen (where the home button is) to turn it on.  Much easier, why do thet get rid if features? Thet should only ADD features and keep everything else the same so that people don't get mad when they remove it.  That's the entire point of technology: customization and convenience.  

Samsung Care Ambassador

The hard press feature was removed in the S10 series, and the trend continues to Note10... I always liked it too, but it's gone. Maybe it has something to do with the in screen fingerprint reader, I don't know.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Sybma
Constellation

Umm all you have to do is go into your

Umm all you have to do is go into your

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Umm all you have to do is go into your

I don't think anyone is saying there are no effective ways to navigate the phone. Gestures work perfectly fine, but the feel of the hidden, virtual home button was just a cool thing to have. 

Another theory I have is that it was just meant to help people adjust when then home button was replaced by on screen navigation buttons, so they included it for two years and this year it's time to let it go.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
user32RlnYWekX
Constellation

This is it right here wow!!

user32RlnYWekX
Constellation

@Sybma @ This is the answer right here wow!!