Probably affects the finger print reader

Highlighted
LeLeD120
Asteroid

Re: Probably affects the finger print reader

@userrHEBqbWNIV wrote:

You're probably right.  But the fingerprint sensor is much higher on the screen, almost 2 inches.  The probability could've fit both.  The home button is very low down, it can definitely fit both on the front of the screen they fit perfectly.  But on the inside of it maybe the fingerprint sensor is much larger and not enough room for home button hard press on the inside of the device.   If that is truth I'm OK with that, but I have a feeling it's not the case and that they could have fit both but Samsung just didn't want to.  They figured the fingerprint sensor was enough. Which is wrong,  they shouldnt remove that feature,  they should have integrated and implemented both.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hard press home button note 10

@usergQkR5hsAes wrote:

What happened to the invisible/hard press home button on the new note 10 plus? It's like no bodies talking about this. 

Yes, the home button that was on S8 and S9 was removed.  I unlock my Note10 either by double tapping on display, pressing power button or just put my finger where the fingerprint sensor is(no need to turn of the screen)