cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCWAwX261oJ
Constellation

Headphone jack

Shouldn't have gotten rid of the headphone jack. Hopefully they realize their mistake by the note 11. Or maybe earlier with the S11. If they don't I don't plan on updating past the note 9. Unless they give us Galaxy buds in the box with the note 10/10+. I don't want to have to choose between charging my phone and listening to my stuff. Who agrees with this?

9 REPLIES 9
tH_iCK
Constellation

Re: Headphone jack

I totally agree, I was upset that they took away the headphone jack on the note 10 it was a mistake that Samsung should bring back

userdsW28Zx0mt
Astronaut

Everything is going towards bluetooth

Gianflavio
Astronaut

Headphone jack is dead, get over it

SirWalt
Galaxy

They are full of themselves follwing Apple's example, by removing the jack. I had the S10+, should have keep it. But, I still like the Note 10+. Even though the Note series was the phone that was suppose to have everything.

Remy_yoko
Asteroid

That's way I'm sticking to my new shiny s10 plus. The s10 is still new and fresh anyway Smiley Very Happy

Jamake1005
Cosmic Ray

It's nit coming back, people need to move on! Sorry

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userCWAwX261oJ 

They practically did give everyone who wanted them, a pair of Galaxy Buds by offering some amazing pre-order bonuses when the phone was first announced. Of course that offer is now over, but the Galaxy Bugs are easy to find cheap. BestBuy for example sells Geek Squad refurbished model (I assume that means returned unit in like new condition with them) for $65. Then there are other more budget friendly models of BT earbuds like Scull Candy for as low as $40. BT earbuds and headphones are basically just as cheap these days as wired ones. No excuses. And speaking of excuses, the old go to "can't charge and listen to music at the same time" excuse... how often do we REALLY need to do that? The battery in these phones is very strong. Plus there is wireless charging, I haven't used the charging cable at all in almost 3 months with my Note10+. I even use a magnetic Qi charger in a car.

There is no adapter included with the phone, I give you that, but those are very cheap as well.

It might be rude for me to say, but IMO someone who can afford a $1000+ phone should be able to afford a pair of wireless headphones or buds, and a $8-15 adapter.

The Note10 and Note10+ are so much more than just a headphone jack or no headphone jack dilemma, this should not even be a factor here.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Finnirish12
Astronaut

I don't use headphones. But I need it for my vehicle and the aux cord. I don't have money for a new head unit. Im glad I got an s10 plus that has a jack. Just cuz I got an s10 plus doesnt mean I have money. It was bought for me. If i ever upgrade my phone in the future I'll need a new stereo in my car...

Samsung Care Ambassador

No you don't need a new stereo... you just need an adapter, USB-C to 3.5mm. Official Samsung adapter is $15, Google branded is around $8 at BestBuy. Both work great for music, but with Google's there is no voice command.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1