cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userCzakHIPuwb
Constellation

How can I get an official note 10+ with dual sim and a working samsung pay in the US

Hi

I've been struggling with Smasung USA a lot regarding this issue. I am trying to get a samsung dual sim phone in the US for forever. I was able to buy an international version of a prior model but Samsung pay only works when the designated country of the IMEI and the country of issuance of the credit card are the same.

When you pay top dollar for a phone, you expect more than tough luck robot-like customer service. You expect to have the features you want (dual sim) and full functionality (samsung pay) wherever you are. Despite samsung fans numerous requests for support of dual sim on US phones or the options to get the international version through official channels, we haven't been able to do so.

And honestly, it's so much time and effort for a simple request.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: How can I get an official note 10+ with dual sim and a working samsung pay in the US

Hello. The US Unlocked N10+ is equipped with 1 SIM slot, along with 1 mSD card slot. This is not a Dual SIM capable device. 

The existence of a N10+ with 2 SIM slots can vary in international markets, but for US consumers it's single use. Unfortunately, the model you seek with US warranty, SD855, and dual SIM does not exist.

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.