cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservSkALbWeys
Constellation

How do I add additional languages to Samsung Keyboard?

I am with Verizon and went with the promotion of buy 1 galaxy note 10+ and get a note 10 free with added line. Well I set up the note 10 first and added Arabic without any issue. But i cannot for the life of me do the same with the note 10+. When i go to samsung keyboard settings (the gear icon) then select "languages and types" then select "manage input languages" only 5 additional languages appear. Below available languages is a pure black screen with no option to select any additional language. On the bottom of the screen it says "checking for update" but no matter how long I wait. Nothing comes up for available languages. Please help me or give us an update to fix this issue.

8 REPLIES 8
userHqiwGlqnMF
Asteroid

Same here I tried adding Portuguese (Brazilian) but there...

Same here I tried adding Portuguese (Brazilian) but there's no option!!!! They need to fix it fast

usertySbwtNrTh
Cosmic Ray

Re: Same here I tried adding Portuguese (Brazilian) but there...

Not sure whats going on but yesterday i was able to update all language packs. For some reason i had to switch to LTE in order to get language updates 

userOp615LDLB2
Asteroid

Re: Same here I tried adding Portuguese (Brazilian) but there...

userr1ES4HQw1c
Constellation

Re: How do I add additional languages to Samsung Keyboard?

Same problem here, trying to add Thai language but could not only 8 language are show

useruNQVzGM2yT
Constellation

Hi Dear friends,

you can add any languages that you want, but in one condition. You must  turn your mobile data (LTE) on, otherwise you can not see all the available languages.

I had this problem and after turning on mobile data, it solved.

Have a great evening.

userqOmDzUcIBL
Constellation

It's not true. It's on. Nothing works 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userqOmDzUcIBL Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on all its software updates?

JaneJanePB
Astronaut

Thank you! It works for me. I can type Thai  now. 

@useruNQVzGM2yT wrote:

Hi Dear friends,

you can add any languages that you want, but in one condition. You must  turn your mobile data (LTE) on, otherwise you can not see all the available languages.

I had this problem and after turning on mobile data, it solved.

Have a great evening.