cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blaczilla
Asteroid

How do I calm my my $150 for preordering the note 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A promotion with sprint, was if you preorder the note 10, you got it for 26.06 and got 150 dollar gift card to Samsung, problem is sprint isnt telling ppl how to collect the $150

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: How do I calm my my $150 for preordering the note 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Blaczilla open the Shop Samsung app and head to your inbox to find the promotion. You will have to enter some information and submit the necessary proof of purchase. Screenshot_20190822-233309_Shop Samsung.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Blaczilla open the Shop Samsung app and head to your inbox to find the promotion. You will have to enter some information and submit the necessary proof of purchase. Screenshot_20190822-233309_Shop Samsung.jpg

RoxanneM07
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried this option, when I don't see my credit amount. How long does it take to load? Activated my new S10+ earlier today 

Sherryhoggle1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you activate an s10+ or preorder the Note 10+?  From my understanding this promotion was for preordering the Samsung Note 10 or Note 10+.  I received the email for my Note 10+ but I also activated 2 s10 phones but when I tried it said it was not valid for that phone. Hope this helps.

ydaniel
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre-ordered but no $150 offer found.. i pre-ordered in August

Blaczilla
Asteroid

Thank you so much!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much!

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Thank you so much!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Blaczilla my pleasure! Would you mind marking your post as solved so others looking for this answer can find it easier? 🙂