cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzZLCYTc47T
Constellation

How to hide battery percentage during charging note 10?

During the phone is charging, it shows small white text at the bottom of the black screen like

xx÷ charging

xx min until full

Can Iturn it off?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Comet

Unfortunately there is no built in option to turn it off...

Unfortunately there is no built in option to turn it off but you can download app made by Samsung from Galaxy Store which is called Good Lock app. In that app you'll see Lock Star, tap on it and turn it On, in there under Style section long press on one of the style you like and tap edit. In there you'll see option called Item Visibility tap on it unselect the Help Text and that should turn off that display. Also From the app Good Lock you can also add some customization and features that are missing in Android Pie.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Samsung_YQzLMTM
Constellation

Good Lock does not turn this off on the Note 10+.

Good Lock does not turn this off on the Note 10+.

user_dave
Constellation

Is there any way to turn this off then? I can see this ca...

Is there any way to turn this off then? I can see this causing burn in at at some point.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Is there any way to turn this off then? I can see this ca...

@user_dave there isn't a way to turn this off at present. You will be happy to hear that burn in is prevented by moving the pixels periodically ever-so-slightly. 🙂

userlEP3E46cnB
Astronaut

Re: How to hide battery percentage during charging note 10?

still no way to turn off this? i'm afraid will burn the screen

Amber_Free72814
Astronaut

Smart

Smart