cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8pRwCbLzBR
Asteroid

How to move images from google photo onto phone?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can anyone help with the following....

I'd like to move some old photos from my synced google photos app onto my Note 10+

I assumed it would be as simple as selecting the 60 images and hitting save to gallery, however my incompetence is getting in the way. Any help welcome.

Jamie 

Thanks in advance 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: How to move images from google photo onto phone?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @user8pRwCbLzBR 

Looks like the option to save a photo to device is only available when you open them one by one. So if you open a picture and click on the option in the upper right corner, the option to save is there, but it's not in there of you select multiple files.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @user8pRwCbLzBR 

Looks like the option to save a photo to device is only available when you open them one by one. So if you open a picture and click on the option in the upper right corner, the option to save is there, but it's not in there of you select multiple files.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

Rulax
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah according to Google's support website there isn't a way to do all at a time. You have to save one at a time.