cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Manaflus
Cosmic Ray

I bought Samsung Galaxy note 10 plus factory unlocked version in USA, but im using in india

Hello everyone,

I can't able to register one UI beta 2.0 for my note 10 plus. So I found some solutions given in Samsung community that, reinstalling the Samsung members application will make a fix. So I reinstalled Samsung members app once again. After that all of my details were completely gone including my mobile registration details. The app was totally different which I was used before uninstallation. So I found that issue is happened because I downloaded Samsung members app foe India locations, so that I can't able to register my note 10 plus once again in India location. But in US community (https://us.community.samsung.com/ )  I can find all of my details, since I cant login in Samsung members app with these info I cant register one UI 2.0

Even I tried to download Samsung members app from galaxy store and I got nothing. Please any one help me to fix it. Only Samsung members app is downloaded from play store for Indian community. 

If anything is not working, shall I do factory reset for note 10 plus πŸ€•πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

14 REPLIES 14
Evill36
Asteroid

Re: I bought Samsung Galaxy note 10 plus factory unlocked version in USA, but..

When it tells you to register pushed the botton then nothing happens right so i went to software update and push check update and it started downloading the one ui 2.0

Manaflus
Cosmic Ray

But for me when I am checking right now I got a pop up that "your system is already up to dtae". I think the problem is in Samsung members app.  SmartSelect_20191116-001513_Software update.jpgSoftware updateSmartSelect_20191116-001721_Galaxy Store.jpgSamsung members app in galaxy store

Manaflus
Cosmic Ray

If any one have Samsung members app in USA version, if possible send the application to my mailbox: 

userwVqav2yyt2
Constellation

I just contacted Samsung helpline and they promised to change my account from UK to the US as it was a mistake

Manaflus
Cosmic Ray

Ok, I will try the same

Search online for the Samsung members US app apk file.

Missavegan
Constellation

I was having issues as well. I reinstalled the application and now my banner is completely gone. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait. I have a note 10 plus unlocked T-Mobile carrier.

Or try downloading it through the Galaxy store, maybe? If your using the US version of the store, it should work.

Manaflus
Cosmic Ray

Ok sure, but how I can confirm that I'm using Store as US server. Just now I asked some technical support team and they told that seems it is not possible to redirect the application to US server in India πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­