cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I hate my phone

So Samsung sent me an email asked me to write a review. Not sure if I'm in the right spot. But her goes. 

First off I have google fi.  I have had Google fi since Project fi with a Google pixel xl.  I have had my Google pixel for more than 3 years and the battery and some other parts were starting to wear out so it was time for a new phone. I thought about getting a Google pixel 4 but decided to get the note 10 because I remember how much I liked my note 4. Also, Google fi said they were accepting the note 10. 

I absolutely hate my phone. The speech to text feature on the note 10 takes too long. Also, doesn't understand what I'm saying half the time.  And it always starts off with a capital even if it's not the beginning of a sentence.

I'm not able to receive or send picture messages over wi-fi.  The whole reason why I'm on Google fi is because I don't have to use any data. I take pride in my 0MB usage for the last 3 years. 

There  Are many more complaints with the phone I can go on But I'm not going to.  those of a main  Issues with the phone. I would feel better about the  Purchase if they fix the mms problem. 

But for now I really just want a refund. I would not suggest this phone to a friend or colleague. 

Please Samsung give me a full refund so I can move on to another phone. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I hate my phone

You're issue with sending text/messages messages over wifi is a network issue not a Samsung software issue with your Galaxy Note10.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: I hate my phone

so how do I fix the issue? 

@MarkC609 wrote:

You're issue with sending text/messages messages over wifi is a network issue not a Samsung software issue with your Galaxy Note10.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: I hate my phone

I am not sure about how Google Fi service works as I've never used it but your carrier controls the use of calls/text over wifi.