cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkTcbPcaY31
Constellation

Re: I just want to give a feedback regarding the new Galaxy Note 10

I have had countless Galaxies, same as my wife. I have replaced every year with the exception of s9 which I skipped for Note 9.

But there is no way I'll buy any Galaxy phone again without 3.5mm. And sure not for 1000+usd. I've stayed away from apple junk strategy of selling me junk accessories for 100usd and more, not gonna do that with you, Samsung. I have lots of good wired headphones, some that you pushed on me with your promos like last year AKGs that came with Note9. not gonna abandon them. I love my wired headphones. their 'battery' forever, they are convenient, they are 1 thing less to worry about. and they are cheap.

And save me from this marketing BS about changing world. You just lost a customer. three, actually. and a promoter and advocate. I also feel sorry for switching to galaxy watch line. shouldn't have done that either.

Highlighted
SPITZtheGOD
Constellation

Re: I just want to give a feedback regarding the new Galaxy Note 10

Same here. I have always been in love with the notes. even through the note 7 ordeal. But the note 10, i simple do not like. No aux port kills it for me. On top of all my other complaints like, i hate curved screens, and the camera inside the screen. I have been a die hard fan, but i believe this will probably be the last time i buy a note.