cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I know whats draining my battery

I found out the reason My battery drains a lot its because of the stuff that runs in the background that you can Not disable for example google play service face book service samsung push service etc those are the stuff that drains my battery that stays active in the background for no reason and uts annoying samsung and google and Facebook need to optimize this stupid unnecessary stuff or not put it into the phone yall load tons of stuff thats its not worth having at all 
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: I know whats draining my battery

Delete Facebook...put all other apps to Sleep
Highlighted

Re: Re: I know whats draining my battery

I already did since I bought the phone and why should I delete Facebook there the once who need to optimize the app users should not have or be forced to delete the app
Highlighted
Asteroid

Facebook is in cohoots with Apple, they will not optimize, plus Facebook is spying on you all the time...that is why the battery is getting drained. Visit Facebook via your browser if you must...
Highlighted

God who will believe that over rated lie that Facebook is spying on us if they were the camera would of been activated and the phone its self would of been hot or warm because there is no way that the camera would of been activated without the phone getting warm or hot quite lying to your self
Highlighted
Asteroid

it's not the camera, it is your activity. if you think Facebook doesn't track your keystrokes, you a very gullible... Why is Facebook always running in the background? Aren't you worried about your battery usage?
Highlighted

that still doesn't make since or an excuse to delete Facebook if your insecure about it then that's you others like to take the risk and fight back if they really are tracking us down if they really were tracking us and see every movement we do on our phones and saw things that isn't ok and its wrong they would of done something about it plain and simple
Highlighted
Asteroid

FACEBOOK DRAINS YOUR BATTERY!!!!
Highlighted
Nebula

go into Developer Mode. Modify the amount of Background Processes aloud to run at any given time. just dont set it too low or alot of the processes that need to run constantly wont perform properly. set your own limits that best suit you kinda like if you were overclocking or underclocking
Highlighted

is it safe to do so ???