cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I'm not happy with the Note 10+

I have always been a die hard Samsung fan..... But I have to say the with the note 10+ I'm not happy. I'm on my second phone now only because insurance won't let me trade it for a different one. I excepted so much more with the pen and it to have better hand writing recognition. At $30 for the s pen it should have GPS tracking incase it's dropped. I'm on my 3rd pen.....not happy at all with the pen could have had more thought into it.

I thought bixby would be better than Google but it's lacking in ability to understand anything or always having to push a button or hold down while ur talking is just silly. I want to be able to talk to bixby like I'm talking to my best friend. Including interrupting or changing my mind mid sentence.

Now I have owned the Note 10 and 10+ and it's likeliness of being dropped and screen breakage is very high. Even while it's in a case and with screen protector on the phone screen cracks. Front glass back glass both cracked like it's wasn't protected at all and dropped from a 60ft drop instead a 2 ft drop into a hard surface. For almost $1000 more durable glass should've been considered.

I'm saddened with this. I loved all Samsung items but I feel like they are throwing durability and quickness of turnover to be the biggest and best for craftsmanship and putting a good product on the shelves that will last

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: I'm not happy with the Note 10+

I bought my wife and myself each one, and they're garbage.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: I'm not happy with the Note 10+

Right now the back cover to my Note 10+ is broken ans there sustained some scratches over the said gorilla glass😏😏