cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I once loved the Note, but...

Once upon a time I loved the Note phones, they were able to keep up with me and my obsession with pictures and massive memory usage based on the amount of downloaded ebooks, the fact I write most of my entire 1st drafts from my phone, and had to take 1 semester online and every assignment was done from my phone. Not to mention the apps.
  Now, entire emails vanish, months worths of pictures are simply gone, my phone tells me I'm on the other side of the world, the back gets so hot it burns my hands through the c case. Anyone have similar problems? 
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: I once loved the Note, but...

no but battery life is not good enough for me
Highlighted

Re: Re: I once loved the Note, but...

my battery stayed epic up until a few days ago. I always had battery issues, so I actually paid attention this time and paid extra for the spare chargers for the car and the fact my house ears phone chargers like a dryer eats socks. I also have Norton on my phone and somehow with the pro version a new version of old spyware or malware or something virus-like made it into my phone but i think I got to it before it attached to some type of apk thingy (I'm not technical lol) it sounded nasty though, and that it's super easy to get it.