cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usero2e2miieMC
Constellation

IDEA... (Please!)

I've been checking out LG's new G8x ThinQ dual screen phone.  Its enough to make me want to jump ship and end my love affair with the Note series (having owned the Note 2,3,4,7,8,9 & 10).  But its REALLY the "case" that simply adds a second screen.  I love my Note 10 plus.   What I would REALLY love is for Samsung to make a second screen "case" for the Note 10 plus.  Samsung may point to the Galaxy Fold as their idea of a solution,  but they really dropped the ball on what that could have been.  I wouldn't want one.   (ZTE was on the right track with the Axon M as is LG with their G8x.  Two 6" screens that open to near tablet size.)

Can you (Samsumg) please please PLEASE make an attachable second screen for the Note 10 Plus?  Then I'd have no reason to become an LG consumer instead... please?

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: IDEA... (Please!)

I think that would be cool. Of course it's not going to happen for the Note10 line, but maybe they could do a new version of an LED cover with a screen inside for the Note11... I would buy that. I suspect you have answered your own question though. Making an alternative to Galaxy Fold will hurt Fold's sales. And Galaxy Fold sells much better than they expected from what I see, so there is probably very little motivation to go through all the trouble.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: IDEA... (Please!)

Hello @usero2e2miieMC!  Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.