cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_pYqOuPW
Astronaut

Impression of my first Samsung ever( Note10+5G)

Hello All,

This is my first Samsung phone ever. I placed my order on 08/10 through out the time I was skeptical of the phone. My phone shipped on 08/20 received it on 08/21 was activated on 08/22. So far so good I am trying to get use to using all the features of the phone. While reading through the different posts, I see many people complaining about the features of the phone for me, for me this phone is really great coming from iPhone XS Max which I still have and use. The one thing that I need to figure out is using the S Pen. Every time I take it out to use I end up putting back in.

Maybe in time I will be an expert like most of the people here.

4 REPLIES 4
userxhBzQOO4BA
Constellation

Where are you located? Getting information on 5g and more...

Where are you located? Getting information on 5g and more storage at max like 1tb has been difficult or impossible. Traveling adds to my or our issues.

Samsung_pYqOuPW
Astronaut

Located in MD. I don't have the Max I have 256GB and I am...

Located in MD. I don't have the Max I have 256GB and I am not getting 5G because it's not covered in my area currently. I do have a Network extender with Verizon that gives me 4G LTE full bars. I am hoping to go to a place where 5G is offered so I can test out the 5G.

useriybaRguxK2
Astronaut

First note. Previous samsung galaxy s9+ . The s pen is ne...

First note. Previous samsung galaxy s9+

. The s pen is new to me also. It helps to write notes day to day just to remind yourself what you have in mind

Samsung_pYqOuPW
Astronaut

I am definitely going to try every feature on this note....

I am definitely going to try every feature on this note. I looked at the different settings. One thing I recommend which I have is getting TotalAV protection. It even protects against intrusion by utilizing a secure VPN connections.