cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

In love my my new Note 10 Plus!!

I've had my phone for about 2 weeks now and I'm totally in love with it! I started with the Galaxy 8 plus went to the Note 9 broke the screen on it lol so I decided to go with the Note 10 plus and I'm in love! Takes much better low light pics then my 9 did! I want the 20 Ultra but for my budget and the price difference this was more feasible for me. So far all features work and even with it a little heavier then my 9 it's not that big of an issue. Love the upgraded features of the pen! Still playing with it to get use to it but from what I've gotten use to so far best upgrade so far!!! Now if they come out with a Note that has a camera like the 20 Ultra I'll be upgrading next year!! Lol

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: In love my my new Note 10 Plus!!

We are so happy that you love the phone, thank you for the great review 

Highlighted
Product Expert

yahoo!
So glad that you love your Note 10 +, it's actually my personal phone as well! Be sure to pair it with a nice active watch 2 and Buds + for an even greater experience! You can check out more products on Samsung.com and a local Samsung store when they reopen!

Highlighted
Constellation

I actually bought the Buds + at the same time I bought my phone! They had just got them in stock at Best Buy when I got it! And as far as watches go.... I've had my S3 Frontier for almost a year and still own 2 S2 watches! I bought the watches for when I do my walking and to view my sleep patterns and bought the Buds + because I wanted great high quality wireless ear buds so I was willing to pay to get them! Lol but my only complaint about the S3 Frontier is that it's big and bulky but I want all the options and features and battery life it has! Are you going to be putting anything lighter and smaller out anytime soon? But I do love the new style bands that have come out! I just bought a band that looks like a scrunchie lol reminds me of high school! #samsungproducts #samsung #samsungs3frontier

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Glad you're loving the Note 10+ I've had mine ever since the launch and I have loved this phone ever since. I would say of you're looking to upgrade because of the cameras, wait till the next Note arrives. The Note line improves on the S line.