Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung_oKGKtBz
Astronaut

Indent on side of camera (note 10)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone else have an indent on the side of their rear camera? Its toward the bottom on the inner side. Right next to the last camera lens. Was just curious.🤷🏼‍♀️

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Indent on side of camera (note 10)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Samsung_oKGKtBz, I hope you're doing well.

I believe I know what you're talking about. When looking at the back of the phone, it is on the bottom right side of the camera, correct?

20190823_173313.jpg

If that's what you're referring to, this is a hidden third camera to assist with the all new zoom-mic feature that's in the camera.

It's quite amazing how low profile Samsung was with the design of this third microphone.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Indent on side of camera (note 10)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Samsung_oKGKtBz, I hope you're doing well.

I believe I know what you're talking about. When looking at the back of the phone, it is on the bottom right side of the camera, correct?

20190823_173313.jpg

If that's what you're referring to, this is a hidden third camera to assist with the all new zoom-mic feature that's in the camera.

It's quite amazing how low profile Samsung was with the design of this third microphone.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Samsung_oKGKtBz
Astronaut

Oh. Okay! Yes that definitely helps! Lol. I wasn't sure i...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh. Okay! Yes that definitely helps! Lol. I wasn't sure if it had some how gotten chipped. Very interesting for sure.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Oh. Okay! Yes that definitely helps! Lol. I wasn't sure i...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Samsung_oKGKtBz, I am glad I was able to answer your question. Could you please mark my original post as "solved" so that other with the same question can find the answer quickly?

I hope you enjoy your new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and enjoy your weekend.

Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador