cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Internal storage "Other"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there. When i go to my Note 10 plus settings:  Device care/ Storage/ Storage analysis i see huge 47 GB under "Other". Is this something to be concerned about? Coming from an iphone and not quite sure how to interpret this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Internal storage "Other"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Upon further research, 47 GB would be normal for our devices in the other section of storage analysis.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Upon further research, 47 GB would be normal for our devices in the other section of storage analysis.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tnanks for the response.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But why/how is that normal?
Cause I just switched to a 16GB J7, and my "other" is >13GB, and I only got 9-10 apps, and no media??

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you believe that the "other" storage is too high please give the steps @GaryB82 provided in this post: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9/Storage-Space-quot-Other-quot-Filling/td-p/599745

Highlighted
Explorer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have a lot of files?47 does seem high