JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Internet connection turn to H during call

(Topic created: 09-07-2019 04:24 PM)
userzCMEsIgwPC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi, My galaxy note 10 internet slow down from LTE+ to H during calls. And I replaced another one. But it is same. I had a s10 before, and that one had a same issue.  All my phones was unlocked. Is that reason?

My friend have a ATT one, and he have a 5g internet even during calls and that is way faster than mine.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userzCMEsIgwPC wrote:

Hi, My galaxy note 10 internet slow down from LTE+ to H during calls. And I replaced another one. But it is same. I had a s10 before, and that one had a same issue.  All my phones was unlocked. Is that reason?

My friend have a ATT one, and he have a 5g internet even during calls and that is way faster than mine.

The issue is that your unlocked phone doesn't support VoLTE on ATT.   I use T-Mobile and it supports VoLTE.  If you call ATT support...don't know if they can help.   What is happening is that when you buy Note10 from ATT, the IMEI from your phone is in their database and it is approved/provisioned in their system.  When you buy unlocked, it is not provisioned in their system the same way as their own version.  

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

As much as I dislike Samsung I concur.  I know it is still crippled under unlocked S8 and ATT network so would not doubt same for S10.  Also agree a visit to ATT is poster's only hope

0 Likes
santoslorenz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This is not a problem... the reason why you get "H" is because you cant use data while on a call this is affecting bandwith priority for Calls.. You're not alone this happens to everyone.

0 Likes