JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My internet, hotpot and general connectivity basically is not working

(Topic created: 05-15-2021 05:16 PM)
Members_GUDo4N0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

My internet, hotpot and general connectivity basically not working for more than a month. It works then stops or so slow in connecting it times out. I have Tmobile. Thought was Tmobile but now believe it's the phone.  I've done everything I can think of. Soft reset, reset network (works 5 mins), heck even factory reset. Still same issue. Moved sim card to my broken screen S8 it I have no issues. Anybody else have an idea? Phone is only 6 months old.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

Were you able to reach out to your service provider to see if they can provide any additional help regarding your connectivity issues?

If you have and they weren't able to help, I would recommend having the device evaluated by a technician. You can visit a local UBreakIFix repair center in your area. Follow this link here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix

Just a heads up, make sure your device is fully backed up prior to the evaluation so you won't lose any data.

View solution in context

2 Replies
ashadelic
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Same here but my phone is less than a month old. Also w TMobile.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

Were you able to reach out to your service provider to see if they can provide any additional help regarding your connectivity issues?

If you have and they weren't able to help, I would recommend having the device evaluated by a technician. You can visit a local UBreakIFix repair center in your area. Follow this link here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix

Just a heads up, make sure your device is fully backed up prior to the evaluation so you won't lose any data.