cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Is Samsung changing my Notifs or ...

I have a Samsung Note 10+ 5G. I love ringtones with a passion, but it seems like ever since I upgraded my Samsung Note 8 to this newer phone everytime I set a ringtone to something it will change. And not only will it change, it'll change them all to SILENT without my knowledge!! 😠😠 If my notification is on silent how am I supposed to know if I am getting a text message?? Yes. My text message notification sound changes to SILENT as well. What ever is happening it's screwing with every sound I've programmed (alarms, individual contacts, calendar, reminders, etc) and I'm getting VERY frustrated. Is anyone else having the same issues or does anyone else have a fix?
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Is Samsung changing my Notifs or ...

Have U DNLOADED BATTERY SAVER OR QUICK CHANGE COOLER. THOSE ARE COMMON PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF RECENTLY. LIKE THE LAST FEW DAYS. I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS YOU. <edit> SAMOLOU

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Is Samsung changing my Notifs or ...

I apologise I am just now seeing this. I hadn't had any notification.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

is Quick Change Cooler an app?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Quick change cooler, is that an app?
Highlighted
Constellation

im having the same issue with my note 5g ultra
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Try backing up your data and resetting your phone. you can also pull up your apps list and press and hold the apps which are silent. click on app info then notifications. Hope this helps.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'll try this.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@taiowa72

Have you tried turning off adaptive notifications? It's working good on my phone it hasn't changed any of my primary apps to silent notifications but you never know it might have a glitch. If that doesn't help turn it back on. 

Sometimes wipe the system cache partition clears up issues like this. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

ok, I'll try that in a few moments and get straight back to you. Thank you, kindly 😊