cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbLTN36NO1L
Constellation

Is there anyway to add Thai language on Samsung Note 10 Key Board?

I pre-ordered Samsung Note 10 and got it delivered yesterday (8/23/19). My previous phone was Samsung Note 4 and I have no problem adding Thai language and just swipe the space bar to switch between English and Thai. 

But Note 10, I can't find the way to do that. Look like Thai language is not available. This is a big disappointment for me because I always chat with my family in Thailand using Thai language.

Is there anyway to fix this or may be an update in the near future? I am so tempted to return the phone.. My husband use Galaxy S9 and he has no problem adding Thai on his keyboard.

10 REPLIES 10
Odesssit
Asteroid

No at this time((( I got same problem and I call 2 times...

No at this time((( I got same problem and I call 2 times to tech support ,and they said maybe next future update

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is there anyway to add Thai language on Samsung Note 10 Key Board?

We would recommend using a 3rd party keyboard to accomplish this.

userbLTN36NO1L
Constellation

Samsung already updated it, there are several additional languages include Thai.

uservV20sF3eo1
Constellation

I updated it

but still couldn't find Thai Keyboard😭

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give these steps a try: open up the keyboard, go to the gear/setting, choose languages and types, then manage input languages, and then choose

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userXE6mNIFnaO
Constellation

It's not show up my language too .

Also my wife and my friend.

Tim_G
Constellation

Hi, 

Your instructions are cut off...

Presuming your next step would be to select the language, or to scroll down to "Available Languages," therein lies the problem. There is nothing under "Available Languages." In my US phone, there are 10 "Downloaded Languages" inlcuding English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Vietnamese, Korean, and what I presume are Chinese and Japanese. Then there is a heading for "Available languages," but nothing below no matter how many times I tell it to check for updates or reboot the phone.

I spent time on a support call yesterday, they took control of my phone and confirmed this.

userhSIGcy8twO
Astronaut

I have the same problem!! I can't find the Arabic language. I keep trying since yesterday and unfortunately, I can't find it!! Is there anyway to fix this or may be an update in the near future? I am so tempted to return the phone.. My previous phone was note 9 and it has no problem adding Arabic on it's keyboard. Please advise 😞😓

userOC8uq7224C
Constellation

Just download the Gboard(Google keyboard) from the app store...that has every language.