cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

July Update?

I still haven't gotten the July security patch and I usually get them on Day 1. Anyone unlocked gotten the July Security Patch?
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Sun

Re: July Update?

Not yet. I have an unlocked device. Sometimes it takes a couple of days. Updates are sent out in waves to multiple devices at a time. Got it on the 8th last month. Just be on the lookout. You'll get it soon.👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

unless u git a pixel udall won't get it till mid to late July unlocked r not it is whenever ur carrier wants to send it out cause ur carrier needs to tweak the updates to what they need to for them
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hi @nlus1997 

I just got the July update on my Note 10+ Unlocked, today.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Astronaut

I haven't got my July update on my unlocked note 10 + why? anyone help!!.. service provider TMobile
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Re: July Update?

Updates are sent out through Carriers. Once The update is ready through Samsung, Samsung will send the update out to your carrier. Then your carrier will make the small changes that it needs to. Once your carrier is ready, they will send out the update in waves to multiple devices at a time. You can always try restarting your device to see if the update shows up in your settings. You can always also reach out to your carrier and see if they have a timeframe as to when they will be sending out the update. I hope this helps!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@Jetlife951 wrote:
I haven't got my July update on my unlocked note 10 + why? anyone help!!.. service provider TMobile

According to their website, it became available 7/26.  I still haven't gotten it though.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-note10-plus/software-updates-samsung...

VERSION                  DATE ENHANCEMENTS STATUS

Android 10.0

Baseband version:

N975USQS4CTF3

July 26-29, 2020July 2020 security patch

Available uly 26, 2020

If your device meets the update requirements below, you can upgrade to the most current software version. There's a daily limit on downloads between July 26-29. If the update isn't available during this time, try again on the next day.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the same problem. Galaxy Note 10+ US Unlocked on T-Mobile. Model # SM-N975U1. 

Highlighted
Sun

Re: Re: July Update?

Updates are sent out through Carriers. Once The update is ready through Samsung, Samsung will send the update out to your carrier. Then your carrier will make the small changes that it needs to. Once your carrier is ready, they will send out the update in waves to multiple devices at a time. You can always try restarting your device to see if the update shows up in your settings. You can always also reach out to your carrier and see if they have a timeframe as to when they will be sending out the update. I hope this helps!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button