cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Keyboard multi language input

Since April 6th, 2020 update, my keyboard auto spell check and predictive text input languages got messed up. I have three languages and before the update they were working well, offering the right input for the specific language. After the last update predictive text and spell input doesn't identifies the language I'm working with and provides a mixed options of the other languages.

I did reset the keyboard settings, but the issue continues.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Keyboard multi language input

I have the same issue with Note10 Lite, writing mostly in one language but occasionally in two others as well. Predictions for wrong languages disappear if I disable the input language from keyboard settings, but re-appear when I turn them back on to write in another language. This is frustrating, please add an option for mixed / language specific predictive text!

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here on galaxy s10, it's extremely annoying,  I'm going to have to stop using this keyboard if there's no solution

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here. Seems like dictionaries from different languages are merged together into a big useless one. If it's supposed to be a feature... PLEASE let us turn it off.