cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user9tProaeFPe
Asteroid

LDAC stutter after Android Q upgrade

So Sprint upgraded me to Andriod Q today.  now that it's upgraded i can no longer play LDAC at 990 without machine-gun like stutter (unless the screen is turned off).  how is it possible that Samsung's flagship phone does not have enough resources to run the highest available quality audio, when that same setting worked just fine on Android 9?

i'm paying for Amazon Music HD and i'm running Sony's best wireless headphones, but i'm crippled by an "inadequate" thousand dollar phone? rediculous.

does anyone else have this experience or suggestions on how to resolve (other than "turn setting to 660")

3 REPLIES 3
userqViKzRpVqB
Constellation

Re: LDAC stutter after Android Q upgrade

Same here.   This is frustrating. I have sony headphones: xm3 for office and another LDAC sports for the gym. I can hear the difference between standard and max quality LDAC in details.

I listen from FLAC, some are UHD.

And now my listening experience is ruined, or I have to stop using phone while listening. This was reported to samsung via samsung members app. They told me to do factory reset and I did it but it didn't help.

I want to rollback to to Android 9. Such a disappointment for such expensive top flagship device... :/

uservyKzeLYw7l
Constellation

You're not alone, there's deffo something very wrong, my n10+ 5g stutters like crazy on 990kbs.

Hope samsung will look into this and find x it ASAP, really sub par for a phone at this price and spec to be stuttering when a bog standard device doesn't. 

userqViKzRpVqB
Constellation

I have just got an update N957FXXS2BTA7, it is a security update for February.

And it did NOT provide fix for the LDAC issue :/