cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userq90qKkrSm1
Constellation

Hating it as I'm typing since my is charging and I can't...

Hating it as I'm typing since my is charging and I can't use my headphones!!🤬🤬

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Hating it as I'm typing since my is charging and I can't...

This is a popular "complaint". but idk... I charge just fine in a car and use an adapter because I'm using a Qi car charger. Same at home. Wireless charting is another tech we need to embrace. Then of course if there is no Qi chargers... there are adapters that can support charging and a headphone jack at the same time. I mean at this point all the reasons why "the phone is impossible to use without the headphone jack" are just excuses. I had it for over a month and not once did I think... "Man I miss the headphone jackSmiley Sad". It's been fine.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Samsung_A3yst0P
Astronaut

U can buy a usb-C to 3.5mm audio Jack. My note 10 came wi...

U can buy a usb-C to 3.5mm audio Jack. My note 10 came with headphones especially for my phone.

Highlighted
CntryGyNSD
Cosmic Ray

Re: Let's talk about Jack...

Though removing the headphone jack narrows the list of headphones that work with this phone, the truth is the vast majority of headphones sold and used with mobile phones are wireless. If removing the headphone jack improves other aspects of the device and 80% of phone owners are using wireless anyway, I feel it is an acceptable trade off. I rarely use wired headphones these days as the wires always get in the way. Change is inevitable, all you can do embrace the good and bad. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Let's talk about Jack...

@CntryGyNSD 

You are absolutely right, and also... for all the wired headphones that are left out there is a simple solution: A USB-C to 3.5 mm adapter ($15 from Samsung, as low as $8 from BestBuy). That's why to me this whole issue feels extremely overblown.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1