cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userhQei4v8WfR
Constellation

Lines on top of screen

There are weird squiggly lines at the top of my screen where the times and things are. They were not there before. I circled them in blue.20191017_212909.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Lines on top of screen

Thank you for reaching out. Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode? If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identify and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Some app has a permission to adjust system settings..  I wonder if a third party app is involved.  Long press the power button and the boot options will show,  than long press power off option (a fly out will appear saying safe mode) than tap the safe mode  icon.  Your device will reboot into safe mode disabling third party apps.  If the symptoms disappear,  than you'll know it was I third party app with too many permissions causing it. 

CuffDaddyShaw
Constellation

I'm assuming it is what was previously said. However, did you change your background image recently? It could also be something from that.