cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARQ123
Galaxy

List of Camera Improvements for future Samsung Phones.

If you are a Samsung Camera Developer then please read this. 

I have Used the Note 10 camera and its good but it's not even close to being the best when compared to the competition the likes of iPhone 11 pro, Google Pixel series. I would recommend watching a few camera comparisons and taking notes to improve the camera experience.

1. Skin tone needs a lot of improvements! look at the iPhone 11 and how good and natural the skin tones are.

2. Better HDR when it comes to Live Focus mode(Portrait Mode)

3. Please reduce the over Exposure and Over Saturation

4. Please reduce the noise reduction especially in low light! it makes the image very very smooth it losses all the details! it makes it look very unpleasing.

5. Please stop adding skin smoothing effects! even after turning it off it's still there you can't see any details in the skin.

6. Please bring super steady mode to all lenses and to 4K as well, the new iPhone supports Stabilization on all lenses and up to 4K 60.

7. Please improve HDR on front and back video recording. Please!!

8. Please improve the Live focus video and photo to compete with the competition and to stay relevant.

9. Please Improve the software experience in the camera app! look at the competition

10. Night mode needs serious work.

11. Improve Instagram mode and bring it the other older Samsung flagships. 

12. Please bring meaningful features to the camera app.

*If you can please forward this to the appropriate developers so the customers can actually get better cameras*

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: List of Camera Improvements for future Samsung Phones.

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

ARQ123
Galaxy

Where can I find that page? So next time I can just post it over there.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We don't have a web page, so we assign tags so our Samsung Product groups can pull up customers' feedback and ideas. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.