Original topic:

Live Messages how to add music

(Topic created: 11-13-2019 02:25 PM)
Medic88
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is there a way to add music to a live message, I have seen it done and just don't know how to do it. I dont know if someone edited the video file and added music or if there is a way to do that in the live messages feature.

0 Likes
5 Replies
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

From what I can see there is no way to add music to a live message in the feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Medic88
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Great, that is what I was thinking as well. So the video must have been edited with music.

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

That's what I was thinking as well. You have the option of creating the live message as either a GIF or a MP4 so they must have chosen MP4 and edited in the music.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
Medic88
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Figured it out, creating a live message, make sure it is MP4 save it to gallery, then go into gallery edit it with the editor to add music then save it edited with music, then you have live message with music.

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Awesome sauce, good to know!

0 Likes