cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Live wallpaper not applied to lock screen

Since tonight, my note 10+ won't apply live wallpapers to the lock screen only home screen. Once i choose to apply the wallpaper and tap the set to lock and home screen, it sets the lock screen back to the oem bubble live wallpaper and only applies the wallpaper to the hoke screen. Please any ideas why. Thanks 

Android 10 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Live wallpaper not applied to lock screen

I'm having the same issue. Annoying. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

There are two ways to set a Dynamic Lock screen. One method is to pinch the home screen, tap Wallpaper, then tap Dynamic Lock screen, and select a category. Alternatively, you can open the Settings app, tap Lock screen then access Dynamic Lock screen and select a category.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Halo

Samsung has a bug in Android 10/UI 2.0. Not only do live wallpapers fail to apply on the lock screen, but EVERY live wallpaper will revert to the default system wallpaper after a while. Samsung needs to fix this; it is not user error.

Highlighted
Halo

Out of curiosity: are you using Good Lock at all?