cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swbeg
Constellation

Low call volume on note 10 plus

I have no problem with the volume on my apps, but when I am talking to someone on the phone, the volume is so low, I have to make the other person repeat and ask them to speak louder cause I don't understand half of what they say. Even on the maximum volume, that is a big problem that I did not have on my previous Samsung phone. Will there be a update to rectify this. Or do I have to change my phone?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Low call volume on note 10 plus


@swbeg wrote:

I have no problem with the volume on my apps, but when I am talking to someone on the phone, the volume is so low, I have to make the other person repeat and ask them to speak louder cause I don't understand half of what they say. Even on the maximum volume, that is a big problem that I did not have on my previous Samsung phone. Will there be a update to rectify this. Or do I have to change my phone?


Tap and hold phone app shortcut on your home screen. Then when context menu appears, tap on App info. Then go to storage and clear data.

 

Which carrier do you have?

Your phone is unlocked or carrier branded?

Reply
Loading...
swbeg
Constellation

Re: Low call volume on note 10 plus

Clearing data does not improve the volume.

My phone is unlocked and I am with Virgin mobile which is one of the best mobile network where I live.

Reply
Loading...

Re: Low call volume on note 10 plus


@swbeg wrote:

Clearing data does not improve the volume.

My phone is unlocked and I am with Virgin mobile which is one of the best mobile network where I live.


Do you use any bluetooth headsets or you just hold phone to your ear?

Reply
Loading...
swbeg
Constellation

Re: Low call volume on note 10 plus

I hold my phone to my ear or talk on speaker. I do have bluetooth hesdsets but I don't use those to answer calls.

Reply
Loading...

Re: Low call volume on note 10 plus


@swbeg wrote:

I hold my phone to my ear or talk on speaker. I do have bluetooth hesdsets but I don't use those to answer calls.


But when you do use BT headset, does it sound proper and doesn't have low call volume?

Reply
Loading...