cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userX33BKz2XuR
Constellation

Major keyboard bug after November update in Note 10 plus

So I bought brand new Note 10 Plus. It was absolute delight to use it. A week back I updated to november update. Since then totally annoying bug creeped in.

I will try my best to describe the issue. 

Say I open whatsapp, and I start typing a message to a friend. If I press "S", immediately another random letter like "H" appears, and it feels more like someone is pressing those keys other than me.. 

So I use two thumbs to type, I notice something is swiping all other letters in between my two thumbs. I have Swipe to Type enabled. So I see blue line flying between all the keys, as I am punching other letters using my both thumbs. So I get a lot of typos, and it is impossible to type correctly. Always some other letter gets pressed on its own. 

I have explained to Samsung support chat person. But he promised it is a software issue.

I have reset my phone to factory defaults, and even reinstalled all apps from scratch. 

The issue persists still. But when sometimes I lock and unlock the screen, and immediately start typing, the problem is gone. No typos, no missed letters. 

I installed gboard.. same issue.

I tried using One handed mode, and floating keyboard mode.. the issue creeps into every mode.. even if I place the keyboard on top of the screen. 

So it is not an hardware issue. This issue disapperas on its own suddenly and randomly starts annoying me. 

Please help me 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
userX33BKz2XuR
Constellation

Re: Major keyboard bug after November update in Note 10 plus

Update: i even tried with swiftkey keyboard. The issue persists. But I discovered that the bug stops the moment I change the orientation to landscape. And when i rotate back to portrait the problem goes away. Until i lock and unlock the screen again.