cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bflesher
Asteroid

Mobile upgrade program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20190818_195832.jpgOk, its been counting down now im at zero. When can i upgrade?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Bflesher
Asteroid

Re: Mobile upgrade program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When i tried to buy it was not offering any credit.  When i went under my orders and went down to my note 9 order from last year it use to show a count down with an upgrade button greyed out.  Earlier today that button disappeard, and was nothing. But shortly after i posted this the button showed back up with a credit of $328 dollars if i want to upgrade.  Well i guess this program is not all that great cause i can get a $600 credit for just trading my note 9 in.  Which is what i am going to do instead of going thru this upgrade every year program.  Wont be signing up for this program anymore. Thank you for your response.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What happens if you try to buy a phone? The screenshot you posted looks like it's giving you options to upgrade right now.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Bflesher
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When i tried to buy it was not offering any credit.  When i went under my orders and went down to my note 9 order from last year it use to show a count down with an upgrade button greyed out.  Earlier today that button disappeard, and was nothing. But shortly after i posted this the button showed back up with a credit of $328 dollars if i want to upgrade.  Well i guess this program is not all that great cause i can get a $600 credit for just trading my note 9 in.  Which is what i am going to do instead of going thru this upgrade every year program.  Wont be signing up for this program anymore. Thank you for your response.

View solution in original post