cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Cheese4life
Constellation

Re: Moisture detected πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Stupid reason to switch, I'm not sure if you've went somewhere wet with it, but if not, just turn off phone. Then, turn it back on. Right when the logo pops up connect charger. Problem solved. If you did go somewhere wet and it is actually wet, please don't.

Samsung_pKssh1J
Astronaut

no

notapancake
Cosmic Ray

Ever though of just restarting the phone? Or maybe consider you might've gotten water in there? Especially if you live somewhere really humid, it easily could've tripped the sensors.

Highlighted

If you know you didn't get it wet for sure and you have at least made an effort to dry it and it looks clean in there, then try to consider that you may have a phone with a hardware issue. This does happen as devices aren't always made equal. I don't have that problem and I have a Note 10+. Mine has been a little wet before and I got the alert, I dried it, I waited a while, charged it. That's how the moisture detection is supposed to work. Try replacing it under warranty, if it truly has no water damage then you will get a new one. A possible faulty unit is no reason to fly off the handle and assume that another manufacturers device is the only fix. They all have issues and faulty units.

ZelixTheEternal
Astronaut

Sounds like a user error if it's been 3 phones and still having the problem

Tropgalaxy
Cosmic Ray

Had this problem before nothing was wet ...kinda fixed itself haven't seen it again

Bryansanders22
Cosmic Ray

The device is water resistance my guy, not waterproof. I've had the majority of all samsung devices and one had this issue once. It was when I was at wet n'wild all day with my s7 filming & snap pics. Let me tell you I also have an iPhone xs & yet it's a paper weight after 10 minutes in the shower. My s 10+ I've had since day one is living life in water with not issue. Maybe you got a lemon my friend.

incredit
Constellation

Sounds like you don't know how to use a real phone, maybe you should use an iphone

Mikiecastro
Constellation

Lol... Stop trying to charge your phone after a steamy shower