cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Money was taken from my credit card but no order has been placed

So I was trying to place a new order for a Note 10 on Samsung Candadian website, but upon placing order the site acted strange and there was a red notince asking me to contact the customer service and that the payment couldn't be accepted at the time. So I used a different credit card to complete the order, this time after I clicked on place the order button there was a new page and I don't remember the page but it was CYBER SOURCE or something like that, telling me the payment failed. But after checking my credit card there is a pending payment for the order from Samsung and my bank told me that the transaction went through ! But there are no orders on my Samsung account (in my order histroy) and I haven't recieved any confirmation email or notification !! I don't know what to do. Please help ! (also COVID-19 situation) 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Money was taken from my credit card but no order has been placed

@SamsungModerator can you assist with answering this billing question. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Money was taken from my credit card but no order has been placed

I would recommend reaching out to the support team in Canada. Their contact information can be found via this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.