Samsung Note 10+ is the most expensive phone I ever purchased and it is one of the worst phones I ever owned.
1. The speaker wouldn't work and I have to restart for it to work for sometime.
2. System UI will become non-responsive and I have to restart but the same problem.
3. Record button in Video camera would be disabled and I have to reset it and restart. To find it I have to read several online posts and Youtube videos.
4. When I am using an app such as Whatsapp, when the display turns off, the person at the other end will not be able to hear. I have to turn on the display and hold it with a finger to keep the screen alive to be able to talk continuously.
5. To turn on the screen, when I press the power button to wake up the screen, there will be a message that I need to unlock the phone to use "Bixby".
This is nothing but mental torture everyday. I don't find a resolution in the online forums and people have reported such issues but Samsung has not provided any fix for months together.
Selling an expensive gadget with so many bugs is unethical. I need an answer from Samsung on the above. I am ready to report this first to BBB and then to take further steps if I am not get the issues addressed immediately. Enough is enough!
Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you.
1. I would recommend wiping the cache partition on your device. The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly. Give these steps a try:
I would also recommend force stopping and clearing the cache for any apps you are experiencing symptoms with. Go to settings > apps > tap on the app > tap on force stop > then tap on storage and clear cache
Are you only experiencing the screen time out with the Whatsapp?