Hi there , my Samsung note 10 plus while connected to the bluetooth in my car is skipping as though it is a CD on certain song while on the bluetooth when I plug it in the USB it works fine but I have only noticed that is has done it since I have updated it l.
Do you have your music application listed as a sleeping app or optimized application? I recommend reviewing your sleeping app and optimized application list.
Try wiping the cache partition of your device.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
I am having the same issue on my Note 10+. I can make calls on my Uconnet bluetooth in my Jeep, and they sound fine; however, when I play music it sounds like it is skipping, and when playing in short bursts, it sounds like it is being fast-forwared.
Any solutions aside from unpairing and pairing again?
@SamsungAdam @I do not. My Note 10+ works with my Galaxy watch, and my Bose wireless headphones. My Galaxy Edge 7 works just fine with Uconnect, as I tested it last night; however, my Note 10+ can make calls just fine on Uconnect Bluetoot, but skips very badly when playing audio from any app (YouTube, iHeartRadio, chrome, etc.