cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My Note 10+ was stolen, find my mobile web page

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that please verify any possibly error/bug that the webpage for tracking phones may have… (findmymobile.samsung.com).

I live in Alaska. In 05/28/2020, my Galaxy Note 10+ cell phone was stolen. I tried for hours and from other devices to track it in the area where it was stolen, but the website even that shows it was “connected” and everything… did not show me the location where the cell phone was. In addition, I try to track it using google find my phone and it did not specify where it was, only the area.

I know this is not going to solve anything… I just need to vent here and take that off my chest. That phone was an anniversary gift from my husband and still paying for the phone. I reported it to the police, AT&T blocked it to protect my information, I contact every pawn shop and cell phone fixers in the town where it was stolen, I even offer a money reward to whoever returns it and nothing, it’s not enough… I feel so helpless, sad and frustrated right now.

V/R
GMST

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: My Note 10+ was stolen, find my mobile web page

When you go to Lock Screen and Security settings, there is an option that prevents anyone from turning off wifi, data, and location etc. I don't know if you had that option enabled. Whoever stole it was possibly able to turn off internet and location. That is why may be you are not able to track your phone using Find My Mobile. Just my speculation. I have my phone set to where you can't perform any function at all from lock screen except maybe using flashlight and making emergency calls.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My Note 10+ was stolen, find my mobile web page

My phone is completely locked and I have that function too. For this reason, I know that it is the website that has the problem. Unfortunately, it didn't help me at all, I could have recovered it if the website had worked. This is why I'm so frustrated.