cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQnQhsHjwZV
Constellation

My SPen Does Not Work On Some Of My Game Apps

...which is disappointing because one of the reasons I paid extra for the Note 10 was the small tip on the SPen for playing my games. Is there a fix for this? Or do I just have to keep my old stylus around for playing those games that my Spen won't register on and I don't want to use my finger on?

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My SPen Does Not Work On Some Of My Game Apps

@userQnQhsHjwZV Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue. Have you tried any of these troubleshooting steps?http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001830/

userQnQhsHjwZV
Constellation

None of those steps made any difference. It's as if the touch screen is not registering the touch of the stylus tip to the screen when I try to play those particular games. My traditional stylus or finger registers on the touch screen, but not the nib of the SPen. When I back out of those games, it works just fine. But every time I go back into those particular games, it doesn't work.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You would need to speak to the developers of those particular games. If the S-Pen works correctly with other games and with the phone functions it would be on the app developers to provide the compatibility for the S-Pen.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.