cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

NEED HELP, One UI 3.0 beta

I just enrolled One UI 3.0 beta with my Note10+ and started installing. I saw the phone entered the updating screen and left the phone aside. After around 40 minutes when I check the phone, I see that the phone is stuck on the "Samsung" screen. Now it has been another 30 minutes or so, it's still stuck. I tried pushing power + vol down to reboot, and power + vol up to enter the SS RDX screen. Other there nothing I can do and the phone is still stuck on the "Samsung" screen.

Please help.

10 REPLIES 10
Explorer

Re: NEED HELP, One UI 3.0 beta

broo noooo you might need to factory reset RIP
Cosmic Ray

just an FYI, I got the full update on my T-mobile S20 Ultra just now!!

Keep hitting update, and BTW you guys will love this new UI!
Cosmic Ray

Present hold the power button on the phone turn off
Cosmic Ray

I have the same issue however I can't seem to factory reset my device because the menu for it won't come up and smart switch on the pc gives an error and won't connect to the device. 

Asteroid

Re: Re: NEED HELP, One UI 3.0 beta

This is exactly what happened to my phone. I somehow managed booting into download mode. So I installed a old firmware with Odin. Then updated to One UI 3.0.
Constellation

Re: Re: NEED HELP, One UI 3.0 beta

Is there a way to rescue the data? I missed to backup before installing beta. 

Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: NEED HELP, One UI 3.0 beta

I didn't even try. I am not sure if you could do anything in the upload mode (SS RDX).
Halo

This happened to mine too. I did the power and volume up and it rebooted, and ended up passing the Samsung screen. Sorry it didn't work for you.
Constellation

Volume up + power taking me to recovery screen. Did you do anything else?

@KdrewH wrote:
This happened to mine too. I did the power and volume up and it rebooted, and ended up passing the Samsung screen. Sorry it didn't work for you.