cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: NOTE 10 + CHARGING PROBLEMS

Put my phone on the charger en half hour later picked it up and noticed it was only 45% from 10%. 

So saw it wasn't charging fast, brick out, cable in and out, reboot, clear cache still not fast charge but flipped the cable at it is fast charging again like you did.

But after a minute it stops with charging completley and one side doesn't work

I just cleaned the both sides of the cable connector with alcohol and it charges fast again, so I think the cable is faulty.

I have 2 other cables but they are not usb-c on both sides but those cable charges fast with a 5 port charge.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am suddenly having issues with my note 10+ charging this morning as well. 

The weird thing is it doesnt work with the original charging cable and charging brick that came with the phone. I am currently using a 3rd party cable and brick that doesnt support fast charging. So my phone is charging like a snail now.

However, the original cable and brick that came with my note 10+ is not faulty as I managed to get charge when trying with my old phone, a LG V30+. Anyone has any fix at all at the moment as the original post in this thread is from Jan

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there, I recommend having your device evaluated by a Samsung authorized technician. You may take your device to UbreakIfix and they can usually have your device back to you within a day.