cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vasikidd
Constellation

NOTE 10 PLUS signal issues

Any body else has a unlock NOTE 10 Plus with Signal issues on Tmobile. I test my note previous note 9 in the same area and is fine but the NT10+ is sucking bad.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NOTE 10 PLUS signal issues

@Vasikidd Have you made sure that your phone is up to date on it's software?

userlpdNARkA3X
Constellation

No issues for me. If anything I've had better and more stable signal connections. In general though, I've seen very little difference between my unlocked note 9 and my unlocked note 10+.

Arctictech
Astronaut

Same exact issue. Hasn't found a food. Software does not do anything but remain the same. I've even tried flashing t mobile carrier specific firmware, no change. Has to be a hardware issue.. off subject, the mic also is horrible and I have to scream at the phone for it to react. My note 8 and s10 + do not have either of these issues and both are Samsung direct unlocked overdrive. I need to have them swap mine out

Vasikidd
Constellation

Yeah! is up to date so I'm not sure.

SuziC
Asteroid

I've had network issues on the note10+ and i am with ATT. Something is definitely wrong with the devices.

Lui22
Constellation

I have also had this same issue. I thought it was just me or just my location but every once and a while it's like I had no signal at all. My S10e did not have this problem. I am going to go to my local best buy to ask if they can fix this issue

Highlighted

Personally haven't had any major issues apart from the usual having to reset when data doesn't work. Other than that signal has been pretty great overall with no troubles. Definitely swap it out, there's always defective units out there. Good luck.

Roald
Asteroid

No problems for mine either, I'm on T-Mobile.

Great reception and speeds. Pretty much the same as my Note 9 was.

WiFi and Bluetooth range is much better on the 10+ though.