cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Isaabel
Asteroid

NOTE 10 Plus

Does anyone know how to enable the read receipt, on the NOTE 10+?

also does anyone know a good screen protected tempered glass, i bought one off amazon but it doesn't read my finger!

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: NOTE 10 Plus

In the messages app, hit the three dots on right side and go to settings->chat settings and then the option to turn on/off read receipt will be there.

As far as the tempered glass screen protector, Whitestone Dome is supposed to be a great one that works with the in display fingerprint reader, but it is a bit pricey.

Hope this helps!😊

Isaabel
Asteroid

I've clicked on that right side dots and went on more settings > text message> no option for read receipt just delivery reports. 

Where can I purchase the screen protector ?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The option for Read Receipt is determined by the service providers. Some offer it as a feature and some do not. By it being a carrier feature, if you have an unlocked version, there is a possibility that it would not be available on your phone. 

The Note10 + comes with a preinstalled screen protector. At this time Samsung is not offering a screen protector for purchase. 

Isaabel
Asteroid

Really! Yes, I bought an unlocked phone at the time of purchase which in fact I pre-order I had Metro and I recently switched to Verizon. I had a Galaxy S9+ with Metro before trading it in for the Note 10+ wow. bumper! Is there any way around that? 

The preinstall screen protector is not the tempered glass, that is the one I want.

Mine does not have it under text messages, but it is list...

Mine does not have it under text messages, but it is listed as a setting under multimedia messages. Hope this helps.

Isaabel
Asteroid

Re: Mine does not have it under text messages, but it is list...

Really? No not mine

this is what my phone has under multimedia messages

Group conversations

Delivery Reports

Auto Retrieve

Roaming auto retrieve

Highlighted
Samsung_8BfN3fn
Astronaut

I was told with my S10 plus. No glass screen protectors b...

I was told with my S10 plus. No glass screen protectors because of the way glass is curved would not stay on.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I was told with my S10 plus. No glass screen protectors b...

@Samsung_8BfN3fn 

There are very few quality tempered glass screen protectors out there, the Whitestone Dome ones are one of the best for the Samsung phones with the curved edges. There are plenty of YouTube videos and reviews out there about their protectors. There are some other companies that are also getting better with them, even Zagg has stepped up their game with glass protectors for the curved edge phones. 

Isaabel
Asteroid

Re: I was told with my S10 plus. No glass screen protectors b...

The one I got has been staying on good and has the curve edges however, it doesn't work for the finger reader. I have to put in my password every time or let it scan my face. But I can't access some of my apps that require my finger.